The American Institute for Cancer Research is now accepting Letters of Intent for Investigator-Initiated Grants for the 2014 Grant Cycle. Please share this information with interested colleagues.
Grant application deadlines:
AICR uses proposalCENTRAL for online submission of grant applications. There are two stages to the application process: (1) Letters of Intent and (2) Full Applications.
- Letters of Intent are required from all applicants and must be submitted by January 27, 2014.
All Letters of Intent must be for new projects; no revised applications will be accepted.
- Invitations to submit Full Applications will be issued by AICR by March 17, 2014.
- Full Applications must be submitted by May 12, 2014.
Please note: Applications for Postdoctoral Awards are not being accepted at this time.
Eligibility to apply for an AICR Investigator-Initiated Grant:
- Principal Investigators must have a PhD, MD, or equivalent degree, and be a research staff or faculty member at a non-profit academic or research institution at the level of an assistant professor (or its equivalent) or higher.
- Applications for the AICR Grant Program will be accepted only from the Americas (North America including the United States and Canada, Central America, the Caribbean and South America). Applications from anywhere else in the world will be accepted and administered by the WCRF International Grant Program (www.wcrf.org).
To download the Grant Application Package, for instructions on how to apply online for a grant, and for more information about our grant program, visit our website.
Questions? Contact the AICR Research Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-843-8114.
AICR Research Department