Cinnamint Green Tea
- 1 small bunch mint, about 15 sprigs, preferably spearmint
- 4 3-inch cinnamon sticks (optional)
- 1-2 thin slices fresh ginger (optional)
- 6 cups cold water
- 4 bags green tea, regular or decaffeinated
- 6 Tbsp. frozen apple juice concentrate, or to taste
Place mint, cinnamon sticks and ginger, if using, in large saucepan. Add water, cover pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Add tea bags and steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags, mint, ginger and cinnamon sticks, reserving sticks. Sweeten hot tea to taste with apple juice concentrate.
Pour into mugs, add cinnamon sticks for garnish and serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Per serving: 29 calories, 0 g. fat (0 g. saturated fat), 7 g. carbohydrate,
0 g. protein, 0 g. dietary fiber, 4 mg. sodium.