The Adidas Auckland Marathon
TeamAICR is participating in New Zealand’s premier road race – the Adidas Auckland Marathon on November 3, 2013!
Why run for TeamAICR?
Because we are the cancer research charity that funds research specifically on the links between diet, physical activity, and weight management to cancer prevention and survivorship.
Scientists estimate that about a third of the most common cancers could be prevented by eating a healthy diet, being physically active and maintaining a healthy weight. We know marathon runners are committed to these goals, which makes YOU and US perfect partners.
Run the race! Fund the Research! Spread the Word!
What to do:
Email our Events Coordinator at email@example.com to receive your application!
What you give:
- Your dedication.
- Your endurance.
- Your voice to ask for support.
What you get:
- Guaranteed entry in the 2013 Adidas Auckland Marathon (with TeamAICR's entry)
- A TeamAICR running jersey and goodie bag
- Personal fundraising and donation page
- Frequent fundraising advice and tips to help you reach your fundraising goal, including prizes for our top fundraisers
- Discounted virtual training program with weekly training and nutrition tips
- Ask the Coach support available from Kopf Running
- Major kudos from scientists and researchers whose endurance event takes place in labs and cancer centers across America; and from cancer patients and survivors whose endurance event is a life or death matter.