2013 Big Sur International Marathon
The 2013 Big Sur International Marathon is scheduled for Sunday, April 28, 2013
Why run for TeamAICR?
Because AICR is the cancer research charity that funds research specifically on the links between diet, physical activity, and weight management to cancer prevention and survivorship.
Scientists estimate that about a third of the most common cancers could be prevented by eating a healthy diet, being physically active and maintaining a healthy weight. We know marathon runners are committed to these goals, which makes YOU and US perfect partners.
What you Give:
- Your dedication.
- Your endurance.
- Your voice to ask for support.
What you get:
- Guaranteed entry in the Big Sur Marathon 2013
- A TeamAICR running jersey and goodie bag
- Personal fundraising and donation page
- Premium membership to realbuzz.com including personal marathon training programs
- Weekly training and fundraising support
- Major kudos from scientists and researchers whose endurance event takes place in labs and cancer centers across America; and from cancer patients and survivors whose endurance event is a life or death matter.
Fundraising Minimum: $2,500
By signing up for the Big Sur International Marathon to benefit AICR you agree to raise a minimum of $2,500 by May 26, 2013. If you have not raised that amount by the deadline, you may make your own donation to reach that minimum.
If you are interested in running an event of your own to raise money for AICR please contact the TeamAICR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View past TeamAICR marathon photos.